Programas de Matemática de diversos países
Niveaux de référence en mathématiques en Europe 16 ans Un projet de la Commission Européenne mené par la Société Mathématique Européenne (EMS) avec le concours de l'Institut de Recherche sur l'Enseignement des Mathématiques de l'Université de Franche-Comté (IREM de Besançon) - France et de l'Association des professeurs de mathématiques de l'Enseignement public (APMEP - France)
Sistemas educativos nacionales Biblioteca Digital de la OEI - Organización de Estados Iberoamericanos para la Educación, la Ciencia y la Cultura
EuroEducation.net EuroEducation is the guide for international students aiming to study in Europe - Education Systems in:
Belgium - Flemish
Belgium - French
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Mathematics Education in Germany by the German Sub-Commission of the
International Commission of Mathematics Instruction (ICMI)
The Queensland Studies Authority The Queensland Studies Authority is a statutory body responsible for the provision of a range of services and materials relating to syllabuses, testing, assessment, moderation, certification, accreditation, vocational education, tertiary entrance and research.
- Years 1 to 10 Mathematics Syllabus The Years 1 to 10 Mathematics Syllabus is being prepared for printing for anticipated release to schools during Term 4, 2004.
- Mathematics A Mathematics is an integral part of a general education. It is important in making informed decisions on everyday issues such as:
choosing between loan repayment schedules or insurance plans, interpreting information in the media, reading maps or house plans, estimating quantities of materials. In Mathematics A, the skills needed to make decisions which affect students' everyday lives are provided.
- Mathematics B In Mathematics B, mathematical skills are developed which form the basis for further study in mathematics. These skills are needed not only in the traditional careers of engineering or the physical sciences, but also as tools in fields as diverse as agriculture, food technology, geography, biology, economics and management. The modes of thinking developed in Mathematics B provide ways of modelling and problem solving in situations in order to explore, describe and understand the worldÕs social, biological and physical environment. Mathematics B is designed to raise studentsÕ competence in and confidence with the mathematics needed to make informed decisions to ensure scientific literacy and to function effectively in a technologically skilled work force. Students are given the opportunity to appreciate and experience the dynamic nature of mathematics. They are encouraged to study the power of mathematics through problem solving and applications in life-related contexts.
- Mathematics C In Mathematics C, students are given the opportunity to develop their full mathematical potential and extend the knowledge acquired in Mathematics B. They will be encouraged to recognise the dynamic nature of mathematics through problem solving and applications in life-related situations. Opportunities are provided for students to appreciate and experience the power of mathematics, and to see the role it plays as a tool in modelling and understanding many aspects of the worldÕs environment.
The additional rigour and structure of the mathematics required in Mathematics C will equip students with valuable skills which will serve them in more general contexts and provide an excellent preparation for further study of mathematics and other tertiary courses, for example Engineering, Information Technology, Economics, Finance. Mathematics C is a highly desirable preparatory course for students who intend pursuing a career involving the study of mathematics at a tertiary level.
Queensland School Curriculum Council The Council's function is to create and provide high quality curriculum and testing materials for use in Queensland schools. Our aim is to contribute significantly to the education of every student from preschool to Year 10. Curriculum: mathematics
Parâmetros Curriculares Nacionais para o Ensino Médio Ministério da Educação
Parâmetros e Referenciais Curriculares Nacionais - Educação Fundamental - Ministério da Educação
Ensino Médio Estado da Bahía
Mathematics - ECCO curriculum deliverables project The Educational Computing Organization of Ontario in partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Education
Curriculum and Policy Ontario - Ministry of Education, Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
Comisión de Educación de la Real Sociedad Matemática Española
Comisión de Educación del Comité Español de Matemáticas (CEMAT)
Talk: "The meaning of the PISA survey: the spanish perspective", Tomas Recio (Universidad de Cantabria, Santander, Spain)
State Frameworks A selection of state standards documents.
Curriculum and Evaluation Standards for School Mathematics This is the full text of the 1989 standards from the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM); this electronic file is maintained by ENC.
Principles and Standards for School Mathematics Electronic Version 1.0: Discussion Draft (1998) This is NCTM's electronic draft of the standards that are scheduled to be released in the year 2000. NCTM plans to encourage discussion of this draft until May 1, 1999 before making revisions.
Benchmarks for Science Literacy This is the full text of the Project 2061 Benchmarks, maintained by American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
National Science Education Standards The National Academy Press has the full text of the science standards online. These standards were created by the National Research Council, National Academy of Sciences.
Educação e Formação (Embaixada da Finlândia, Lisboa)
The Finnish Success in PISA - and some Reasons Behind It
La formation des enseignants en mathmatique en Finlande, Malaty George
Mathematics Teacher Training in Finland, Malaty George
Le lyce d'enseignement gnral et technologique
Espace lyce - mathmatiques Rubrique de Mathmatiques de l'espace Lyce. Vous y trouverez,
outre les nouveaux programmes et les travaux du Groupe Technique Disciplinaire,
une srie de ressources utiliser dans le cadre de votre activit professionnelle.
Travaux du Groupe Technique Disciplinaire de Mathmatiques
EDUCNET - Mathmatiques
Mathmatiques - Espace élèves et parents
APMEP - ptition
Utilisation des calculatrices lectroniques compter de la session 2000
"L'enseignement des mathmatiques : partir de l'enqute PISA"
- Joint Finnish-French conference "Teaching mathematics: beyond the PISA survey" , Octobre 2005
The National Curriculum for England - online Mathematics
The importance of mathematics
Mathematics equips pupils with a uniquely powerful set of tools
to understand and change the world. These tools include logical reasoning,
problem-solving skills, and the ability to think in abstract ways.
Mathematics is important in everyday life, many forms of employment,
science and technology, medicine, the economy, the environment and
development, and in public decision-making. Different cultures have
contributed to the development and application of mathematics. Today,
the subject transcends cultural boundaries and its importance is
universally recognised. Mathematics is a creative discipline.
It can stimulate moments of pleasure and wonder when a pupil
solves a problem for the first time, discovers a more elegant
solution to that problem, or suddenly sees hidden connections.
The structure of the mathemeatics National Curriculum The NC programmes of study (PoS) for mathematics indicate the knowledge, skills and processes that are statutory and must be taught at each key stage. They also set out the breadth of study required, that is, the contexts, areas of study and range of experiences through which the mathematics should be taught.
The role of the mathematics National Curriculum Mathematics, as well as English and science, is a core subject, which means pupils have to be taught it throughout key stages 1 to 4. The NC sets out the mathematics that must be taught to all pupils of compulsory school age and the standards that they are expected to achieve.
Making Mathematics Count The independent Post-14 Mathematics Inquiry was announced on 23 July 2002 as part of the Government's response to Sir Gareth Roberts' report Set for success: the supply of people with science, technology, engineering and mathematics skills. Professor Adrian Smith, Principal of Queen Mary College, University of London was appointed as its Chair in November 2002.
The Educational System of Japan: Case Study Findings, 1998
Curriculum Changes on Lower Secondary School Mathematics of Japan - Focused on Geometry KUNIMUNE Susumu and NAGASAKI Eizo, Shizuoka University, National Institute for Educational Research, Japan
New Mathematics Curriculum Standards for Elementary School, 1998
Mathematics Teaching & Learning in Vietnam by Dr Dat Do (CCDTM-NIES)
VOLTAR AO PRINCPIO DO
"Ensino da Matemtica"
VOLTAR AO PRINCPIO DE TUDO
Última alteração: 15 de Outubro de 2005