Nova lista de discussão: TecMat
Lista dedicada à reflexão e troca de informações
(eventos e novidades) relacionado com o uso da
Tecnologia (calculadoras, computadores,
Internet,...) no Ensino da Matemática (em todos os
níveis de ensino do Elementar ao Superior)
Consulte os arquivos da lista: http://br.groups.yahoo.com/group/TecMat
O inventor das Calculadoras Gráficas
Hideshi Fukaya (Casio FX-7000, 1985) numa foto com Bert Waits
Textos sobre Calculadoras Gráficas
Actividades com Calculadoras Gráficas
Programas (em português) para Calculadoras Gráficas
Sítios na Internet com interesse
Programas de Formação
- The Casio Corner SITE FOR CASIO CFX-9x50G COMPATIBLES
- The Casio Classroom "There is no doubt that today's world of technology has impacted both teachers and students in ways that seemed impossible
many years ago. Teachers and students are now empowered to explore the worlds of math and science in ways never done
before thanks to groundbreaking classroom technology. And Casio has been there every step of the way to help make this
happen. From calculators to digital cameras; label makers to handheld computers, Casio makes education technology easy and
- Use of Casio Calculators in the Science Classroom includes the use of the Casio EA-100 Data Analyzer
- Games 7700, 9700, 9800, 9850, 9950
- Casio FX9700GE e Compatíveis da página de Lúcio Marino Miranda Quintal, Madeira - Portugal
- Caspro - Casio
Graphic Calculator Programs and Resources (c) Roy F.A. Maclean 1995-1999. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROGRAMMES POUR CALCULATRICES
- ThierrixLand La page CASIO de Thierry Depaux ([Programmation] [Tableau des fonctions] [Jeux] [Interface Casio-PC] [Programmes PC] [Interface Casio-MAC] [Schémas] [Liens] [Téléchargements] [Le programme SETI] [PGP et la cryptographie], etc)
- Australian CASIO Education Site (Classroom resources, Technical support, Reflections and reviews, etc)
- MATHEMATICS EDUCATION -
THE CASIO CLASSROOM
- CASIO programs
for Y O U ! Fractals, Games, ...
Calculadoras Texas Instruments
- Página da Texas Instruments - Portugal e página do programa T3 Portugal
tout ce dont vous avez besoin pour votre TI-89 ou 92(+) (em francês)
- TI-News Unofficial News
- Dimension-TI Here you will find one of the best and most comprehensive resources for TI-Calculators
- TI-Philes including The Philes Monthly
Philes Monthly is a monthly newsletter that you will recieve (via email) at the end of every
month. It includes editorials by Staff members of TI-Files, current news about calculators and
programs, interviews with top programmers, a game of the month, and much more!
To subscribe to Philes Monthly: Send an email to email@example.com with
"SUBSCRIBE PHILES" in the body.
- TI CALCULATOR PROGRAMS
List of TI calculator programs relevant to specific courses. Most of these programs were written by Michael
Lloyd, a few were written by Fred Worth, and some are from other sources. We are professors in the
Mathematics/Computer Science Department at Henderson State University.
- Programas Disponíveis para a Calculadora Gráfica TI-85
- Unofficial TI-Calculator Home Page
- Ilya's 'Smashing' TI-82 Page
- Programs for the
TI-82 Calculator by Josh
- Michael Bendzick's TI-82
Page by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At BG's TI Calc Page:
- David Ellsworth's FTP Site
- TI Calculator Center
- TI Net Sites Online
- The Airpage
- Texas Instruments -
- Texas Instruments -
Vernier LabPro you can use LabPro with a computer, but you can also use it with a Texas Instruments Graphing
Calculator. When you use LabPro with a computer, you have a choice of
Windows or Macintosh computers and a choice of connecting it to a serial port
or USB port. You can also take LabPro to your local stream and take
data-without a computer or calculator! Sensors are automatically recognized and calibration is handled for you.
If you use LabPro
with a graphing calculator, the calculator programs you need are stored within LabPro.
- TI - Calculator Program
- discussion groups for TI Calculator users!
- Education and Curriculum discussion groups for TI Calculator users!
- TI Calculator Discussion Group FAQby Ray Kremer, email@example.com - Veja aqui um índice para esta FAQ.
Textos sobre Calculadoras
- Functions That Fool
Graphing Calculators Examples of functions whose graphs are
rendered incorrectly on some type of graphing calculator. By Mark McClure, Assistant Professor of
Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Washington and Lee University, Lexington,
- TI Graphing
Calculator Magazine The TI Graphing Calculator Magazine is your complete guide to
programs and programming on the TI-82/83, TI-85, and TI-92 graphing calculators.
The TI-GCM is a monthly publication distributed via e-mail. It features
reviews of the latest programs available for TI calculators, including
ZShell. We also publish articles dedicated to math application as well
as programming, and even a Q&A column. Subscriptions are free.
VOLTAR AO PRINCíPIO DO
"Ensino da Matemática"
VOLTAR AO PRINCíPIO DE TUDO
Última alteração: 18 de Setembro de 2001