Software for Aeromodelling
2 de Janeiro de 2002
- Flight-Model-Simulator from Roman & Michael
Möller, (Win9x program), FMS,
- Flight simulator - "rcsim 1.4".
- Rcsim 1.4 - Public domain
flight simulator program written by Mikko Oksalahti
(email@example.com) and Harri Rautio
(firstname.lastname@example.org). The program (rcsim14) and the source
- Flight simulator - "jrcsim1.3"
- Jrcsim 1.3 - Public domain
flight simulator program written by Jesper Hansen (email@example.com)
and Bruce Ford. The program (jrcsim13.zip), a patch (patch.zip). The
author have dicided to closed the JRCSIM project down "It's not dead,
but I wont be working on it for a while. If it ever comes back, it
probably wont be free anymore".
- Flight simulator - "CASA 1.0"
- Using other Simulators
- - using your r/c transmiter as a
joystick in various flight simulators.
8530 N. Montana Ave
Helena, MT 59601
(406) 458 9416
- Ploting software
- Plotfoil - 3.1
- Plotfoil is a program written by Shamim Zvonko
Mohammed that plots airfoils when fed data.
- NACA4GEN (TM)
- A program by Harold Ginsberg
(firstname.lastname@example.org) that generates NACA 4 digit airfoils,
plots them on your screen, lets you scale them, and gives you the
- NACA Airfoil program
- A shareware program to print accurate
ribs on ordinary printers for 4 or 5 digit NACA airfoils for model
airplanes. Allowance is made for skin thickness, spars, etc. and
includes a tapered wing routine and other features.
- Propeller/Engine Analysis
- , by JSR Associates 1994, John
Kallend - METMKALLEND@minna.acc.iit.edu.
- CAD Programs
- Computer Aided Design programs that can be used in
- Volo View
- "Volo View
Volo(TM) View Express is a free, downloadable application that lets you
view and print basic design drawing formats.
2D A CAD software with
fully-functioning 2D Computer-Aided Design product free version.
- Qcad is a free open-source
2D CAD system for Linux.
- Other programs
- file compression program.
Gzip is available in source form on many ftp archives, in the
files gzip-N.N.shar and gzip-N.N.tar (where N.N is the version
number - e.g. 1.2.4).
The file gzip-N.N.tar.gz is also available for those who already
have gzip but want to get a newer version, since the gzipped file
will transfer faster).
Gzip is also available as a DOS executable in the file
gzip-N.N.msdos.exe. To find a VMS executable, read